Mysacstate: Sacramento State students, faculty and staff are now working more collaboratively thanks to a free version of Microsoft Office 365 applications and One Drive cloud storage. Office 365’s online service complements desktop versions of Office 2016 that you already use, but provides the convenience to create, collaborate and store your work for easy access anywhere, on any device, through a single login.
It is the public comprehensive university in the city of Sacramento, the capital city of the United State of California. And the campus sits on 300 acres, covered with over 3,500 trees and over 1,200 resting in the University Arboretum. It is the eleventh oldest school in the 23-campus California State University system. And the university offers 151 different Bachelor’s degree, 69 Master’s degree, 28 types of teaching credentials, and 2 Doctoral degrees. The website www.csus.edu will provide you all the necessary information which you needed.
MySacState is the electronic registration system at Sacramento State. Which is the self-service tool where you can access your own personal self-service Student Center by logging in to your account every, student, or staff member is eligible for an account.
On MySacState there are many features such as registration, wait for listing, fee payment, financial aid status, and holds. This is why the reason students choose Sacramento State because they want something special in a college experience. Follow the below procedure to complete the process.
Registration of MySacState
- Go to the Mysacstate official website.
- After the page loads, you need to enter some personal information.
- Enter your last name in the first text field.
- Enter the SacState ID in the second text field.
- Enter your date of birth in the third text field.
- After entering all the above details you need to click on the verify your identity account.
- Then you need to answer some personal security questions and enter the password and agree to the terms and conditions.
- If in case if you forgot your password you can answer the personal questions to change your password at any time.
- If you are successfully created your account then your Sac Link username and your email address will be displayed on the next screen.
MySacState Login Procedure
- Need any device such as a computer, laptop, mobile, or tablet with Internet Connection.
- And the login credentials such as username and password.
- Go to the official website.
- After the page loads completely you need to enter the login credentials.
- Enter the Sac Link Username in the first text field.
- Enter the Sac Link Password in the second text field.
- Make sure that you have entered all the above details correct or not in order to avoid login issues.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your account.
After successful logging to your account you can access your account page and also you can host and edit your personal web pages.
Change my password at MySacState
- If you would like to change your password go to Password Manager on your device or browser.
- Then you need to enter the Sac Link username.
- After that, you need to select either Use my current password or I have forgotten my password.
- In case if you forgot your password you need to answer the security questions.
- Then from the menu, you need to select change password option and you can reset your password.
- If your password gets expired you can still use it in Password Manager to change your password.
MySacState features and benefits
- Your account allows you to access your university computer.
- And you can log in to campus computer labs.
- You can also host and edit your personal web pages.
- You can easily access My Sac State portal.
- You can also search library database.
- And access too many other campus services and applications.
- If you want any extra information apart from the above- given details you can contact Sac Link customer service number 916-278-7337.
- Students will have the ability to use cash net smart to make online transaction which are an easy and convenient way. You just have to log into your Sac State account then click on Student center link there selects the Account Inquiry link in the finance section, after selecting the Finance section click on Activity Tab. There you have to click on the Make an online payment.
This is all about the my.csus.edu student portal login guide is here check out the latest updates on it and stay tuned to this page for more interesting news and updates regarding the mysacstate login. 🙂